£5000 website to the highest bidder
Each year Thomas Legal and Equilaw support a local charity and do a fab job of raising as much money as they can for these great causes.
Last year £14095 raised for the Hollie Gazzard Trust
Last year over £14095 was raised for the Holly Gazzard Trust which helps reduce domestic violence through creating and delivering programmes on domestic abuse and promoting healthy relationships to schools and colleges, you can find out more about the Hollie Gazzard Trust here.
The James Hopkins Trust
This year, the chosen charity; The James Hopkins Trust, is a local, home-grown charity which provides nursing respite care for severely disabled, life limited and life threatened children living in Gloucestershire.
The centre in Barnwood offers one to one specialist nursing care, where the children can receive access to the multi-sensory facilities that make such a positive difference to the development of children with disabilities. JHT provide a whole range of creative activities for the children to take part in, such as painting, music and water play.
Smashing £10k in one night
The annual Thomas Legal and Equilaw charity auction are one of the events throughout the year which really help with fundraising. This year they are looking to smash the £10k mark in one night! Simon David, Managing Director of Thomas Legal will be, for one night only (or until this time next year) picking up the auction hammer and persuading the punters to part with their cash in exchange for some great donations from local businesses who all want to support a great cause (and have a great night out!).
Having worked closely with Thomas Legal and their sister company Equilaw for over 4 years we wanted to donate something which could make a real difference to their fundraising efforts.
It didn’t take long for us to come up with the idea of donating a website. We hope it will not only make a big difference to the fundraising pot but also a useful prize for many of the local businesses who will be attending the auction.
To win a bespoke website revamp or newly built website worth £5000 all you need to do is be the highest bidder. You’ll not only get an amazing new website for your business but will be supporting a great cause.
Where and when?
Thomas Legal & Equilaw welcome you to the charity auction night which is happening on Thursday 22nd March at The Dowty Sports and Social Club, Down Hatherley Lane, Gloucester GL2 9QH at 7.30pm
Can’t make it? No excuse…
If you can’t make the night of the auction, don’t worry you can place a pre-bid by contacting Thomas Legal on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some great prizes on offer
If you don’t need a new website you might be interested in some of the other prizes which you can find below.
As far as we know this list is up-to-date and accurate but we would recommend contacting Thomas Legal before pinning your hopes on winning a prize that might not be available. You can email email@example.com for more information.
- Fitbit Charge 2 – With thanks to DPS software
- Flight Simulator – With thanks to Velocity Flight Training
- Henry Hoover – With thanks to Henry Hoover
- 2 Gloucester Rugby Tickets in a corporate hospitality box – With thanks to Abbey Business Group
- Golf at any 59 Club Golf course – With thanks to Mitchell’s Gloucester
- Signed Gloucester Rugby Shirt – With thanks to Savills
- ITV This Morning live tickets 19/20th May – With thanks to ITV
- SuperDry Women’s coat, Small – With thanks to Superdry
- Couples mirror wills – With thanks to PWD Law
- Fourball St Pierre Golf – With thanks to Acorn recruitment
- 2 framed William Nicholson prints, Almanac of 12 sports – with thanks to David Bush
- Quintessential 1 bed Apartment for 2 nights – With thanks to Quintessential
- Porsche driving experience – With thanks to Porsche Tewkesbury
- 4 Match tickets Cheltenham Town Football Club – With thanks to CTFC
- Soozie bears occasion cake (up to £50) – With thanks to Soozie Bears
- Luxury regency hamper – With thanks to 1-2-1 recruitment
- Apple Watch Series 3, Space Grey Aluminium – With thanks to Abtec Network Systems
- Bespoke graphic/digital design commission – With thanks to Mark Ballard
- Weekend with a star, Mercedes-Benz SLC roadster – With thanks to Mercedes-Benz
- 3 Bottles of Chateau St Nicolas Fronsac and fine wine tasting event – With thanks to Laithwaites
- Website design and build up to £5000 – With thanks to COBA digital
- ½ case of wine – With thanks to Colin Bartlett
- Hetty Hoover – With thanks to Henry Hoover
- Superdry men’s coat, Large – With thanks to Superdry
- Casa La Celada Villa – Andalucía (sleeps up to 10) – With thanks to Casa La Celada
- Four Supercar Thrill plus high speed passenger ride – With thanks to JUST Group
- 6 month gym membership – With thanks to Gravity Tewkesbury
- 30% off a Homebuyer/Building survey or Red book valuation – With thanks to Cotswold Surveyors
- ½ case of wine – With thanks to NatWest
- Giant monkey toy – With thanks to The Finance Roome
- 2 Gatcombe Festival of British Eventing with parking and Garden Club Enclosure, Saturday – With thanks to Hamptons Painswick
- Signed Swindon Town football shirt – With thanks to STFC
- Francesco cut and blow dry – With thanks to Francesco Cheltenham
- Chauffeur ride to Birmingham airport – With thanks to AndyCars
- Traditional stained glass leaded panel workshop for 2 – With thanks to Caroline Lambert
- Spa access and afternoon tea for 2 – With thanks to Hallmark Hotel Leisure Gloucester
- Cut and blow dry – With thanks to Beau Amis Hair
- Set of US state quarters – With thanks to David Bush
- Superdry men’s t-shirt – With thanks to Superdry
- Haircut with a creative director – With thanks to Stuart Holmes Salon
- 2 Gloucester rugby tickets with 1873 passes (April home game) – with thanks to Paul Doran Jones
- 60 minute PT session – With thanks to RAMSAY Personal Training
- 2 x Return train tickets – With thanks to Great Western Railway
- Meal for two with soft drinks – With thanks to The Coconut Tree Cheltenham
- Dinner suit hire – With thanks to Horace Barton
- 2 Cheltenham cricket festival tickets (20th July) including Pimms, 3 course lunch, afternoon tea and wine – with thanks to i2i recruitment
- Signed WASPS rugby shirt – with thanks to Paul Doran Jones
- 2 day tickets to fish at Willinghurst fisheries in Surrey, with 2 nights’ accommodation at Lockhurst Hatch Farm – with thanks to Mark Syms at Howden insurance brokers, David Bush and Gill Gellatly at Lockhurst Hatch Farm
- An early morning escorted photo-shoot for Roe Deer in Surrey – with thanks to Mark Syms at Howden insurance brokers
- Dinner suit hire – with thanks to Horace Barton Cheltenham
We look forward to seeing you at the event! Happy bidding!